Last Updated: October 8th, 2020
First and foremost, Fraction Consulting will never share your email address or any other personal information to anyone without your direct consent.
Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored on a visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of settings you've selected and actions taken on a site. This data is collected automatically when you visit the website
There are two types of cookies:
- Session (transient) cookies:These cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
- Persistent (permanent or stored) cookies:These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (at a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific site
Like many other websites, this site uses log files to help learn about when, from where, and how often traffic flows to this site. The information in these log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Types of device (i.e., mobile or desktop)
- Type of operating system (OS)
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and timestamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Length of time on the site
- Number of clicks
The only personal data we collect on this site is from when you sign up for our newsletter. At that point, your email address is captured so we can send you the email newsletter.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.