Roasted beech mushroom (both brown beech mushroom and white beech mushroom) with Chinese five spicy powders and dried chili peppers.
It is my favorite beech mushroom recipe. I have made beech mushrooms stir-frying recipe.
Shimeji Mushroom Stir Fry With Chicken & Zucchini Easy Shimeji Mushroom RecipeI always wondered how shimeji mushroom taste like until I finally decided to.
Beech mushroom is also known as Shimeji, is a type of edible mushroom from Asia and quite popular in Asia due to its unique and fresh taste. Usually you can find brown beech mushroom and white beech mushroom.
Let meet those lovely beech mushroom firstly.
Then cut the end off, wash and drain. Mix with salt, peanut oil, chili pepper powder and Chinese five spicy powders.
And then wrap it with tinfoil.
After 15 minutes, garnish some chopped coriander and enjoy.
Shimeji Mushroom Recipe Chinese
Enoki Mushroom Recipe Chinese
- 1cupof brown beech mushroom
- 1cupof white beech mushroom
- 1tablespooncooking wine
- 2teaspoonspeanuts oil or other cooking oil
- 1teaspoondried chili pepper powder
- 2teaspoonsChinese five spicy powder
- 1tablespoonchopped coriander for garnish
- Cut the ends of brown beech mushroom and white beech mushroom. Wash and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix all the seasonings and beech mushrooms together.
- Place tinfoil on a ovenware and transfer the beech mushrooms with seasoning to the ovenware.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. Oven for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the ovenware out, open the tinfoil wrapper and garnish chopped coriander.