- Shimeji Mushroom Potato Zucchini Recipe Easy
- Shimeji Mushroom Potato Zucchini Recipe Baked
- Shimeji Mushroom Potato Zucchini Recipe Ina Garten
- Preheat oven to 350°. Toss together first 5 ingredients; place in a shallow greased 2-qt. Bake, covered, 30 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake, uncovered, until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
- Cut zucchini in half and then into 1 inch pieces. Heat enough olive oil to saute in a heavy skillet over medium high heat. Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic. Stir-fry until the zucchini and mushrooms are just tender and the onion is tender/crisp (about 8 minutes).
Heat the olive oil lightly in a wok and fry the potatoes. Simmer them until they are done and slightly brown in colour. Remove them from the wok. In the same wok tip in the shimeji mushrooms and garlic.
2 sprigs curry leaves
200g brinjal, cut into batons
200g cauliflower, cut into batons
200ml thick coconut milk
sugar and salt to taste
Shimeji Mushroom Potato Zucchini Recipe Easy
6 garlic cloves
6 dried chillies, soaked and seeded
Shimeji Mushroom Potato Zucchini Recipe Baked
2 candlenuts, crushed
Shimeji Mushroom Potato Zucchini Recipe Ina Garten
- Blend the spice paste ingredients together to a smooth paste. Mix the fish curry powder into the paste.
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium heat and fry the spice paste and curry leaves, stirring now and then, until aromatic, about 8 minutes.
- Pour in water and bring to boil. Add the potato, brinjal and carrot, and cook for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower, zucchini, and coconut milk, and cook for another 5 minutes. Season to taste.
- Cut away the bottoms of the mushrooms and add to the curry. Cook for 2-3 minutes before turning off the heat.