PPC links removed and thread closed.
- Method 3: Samsung FRP Bypass using the SIM PIN Code Using Samsung S9 as a case study, follow the steps below to bypass FRP on your Samsung without PC: Step 1. Switch on your Samsung and connect it to a strong Wi-Fi. Tap on the Google verification page. Do as shown in the image below.
- To fully unlock the device and the FRP protection system provided by the manufacturer, it is recommended. Turn off the device and remove the SIM card.
- Watch this Updated video, I apologise for this video having no audio YouTube somehow removed the audio.
How to reset a Google account on Huawei – craftsmen came up with a lot of options to bypass the lock. It is impossible to understand in advance which of the proposed approaches will be effective and help circumvent limitations. Therefore, users will have to act by trial and error, consistently checking various reset methods tied to a smartphone account. One of them will achieve the desired result..
- 1 How to reset Google account on Huawei phone after Hard Reset?
- 2 FRP Huawei account reset Google: a new unofficial way
How to reset Google account on Huawei phone after Hard Reset?
It is important to emphasize that in 2020 there are 2 main approaches that allow access to the phone after a hard reset:
First, it is recommended to use the first option, since it allows you to do without unnecessary fuss and is simple. Unofficial actions are provided for cases where legal solutions were powerless, and the user did not gain access to the device.
Official FRP Reset
The simplest method to solve the problem and restore access will require:
- turning on the device;
- Sign in to your old Google account
- reset frp through the settings menu.
An alternative approach requires authorization in a Google account through a computer or laptop and untying the smartphone there.
Additionally, a third option is provided, which is optimally suitable for people who have only recently purchased a phone. You need to re-visit the communication salon and ask for the help of the managers working there.
How to disable protection after resetting frp?
To fully unlock the device and the FRP protection system provided by the manufacturer, it is recommended:
- log in to your account;
- open settings;
- Switch to the “accounts” section;
- untie Android-linked profile;
- go to the “developer options” section;
- find the item “unlock OEM”;
- move the slider to the on position.
Such actions will allow you to reset your Google Honor account, without worrying about the possible consequences that will occur after reset.
FRP Huawei account reset Google: a new unofficial way
In addition to the above, there are several alternative suggestions for circumventing your Google account after a reset:
- using a call;
- disabling data backup;
- through sleep mode;
- thanks to a special utility;
- sending a special message;
- pressing the keys;
- using reset license.
No one guarantees that the proposed methods will work on 9 Lite, 7A, or 10 Lite, but you should try them.
The first solution will require:
- insert a new SIM card into the smartphone;
- call her from any available phone;
- accept an incoming call and click “add new”;
- open the phone application and enter any numbers;
- Add the resulting number to an existing account;
- enter information about the desired Google profile;
- save the resulting contact;
- reboot system.
Usually the described actions are enough to restore the device and access to the main functions of the device.
A new way to understand how to reset your Google account to Honor is a bit like the previous one. Necessary:
- put a SIM card in a smartphone and call it;
- answer the inbox and select the “add” action;
- enter special code * # * # 4636 # * # *;
- wait for the extended menu to open;
- click “back”;
- go to the “recovery and reset” subsection;
- disable backup and all detected items with a mention of recovery;
- save changes and confirm actions;
- press the button offering to restore the factory settings (default);
- log in to your account.
The third method to bypass Google account after reset will require:
- download drivers for Android in advance and Fastboot;
- connect the phone to the computer;
- put it in mode Bootloader;
- enter a command to unlock and cancel existing restrictions.
It is recommended to try 4 types of commands in sequence:
- fastboot oem clean_frp;
- fastboot erase persistent;
- fastboot erase frp;
- fastboot erase config.
After entering the commands, you will follow the instructions to prepare Honor for work.
The next method is very similar to the previous one. The only difference is that you will have to reset beforehand, and you need to download the ADB RUN utility (it is easy to find on thematic sites and forums dedicated to y6 prime, 8x and other smartphone models). After which it remains to connect the device to the computer and run the downloaded program and write:
- adb shell content insert –uri content: // settings / secure –bind name: s: user_setup_complete –bind value: s: 1
- adb shell am start –n com.google.android.gsf.login /
- adb shell am start –n.com.google.android.gsf.login.LoginActivity.
How To Turn Off Frp Lock
The fifth variant of resetting a Google account Huawei (aum l29, aum l41, dra lx2, etc.) requires a Wi-FI connection. If the user has already connected, it will remain:
Samsung Turning Off The Frp Sensor
- enter email address;
- Click on the offer to share contacts and go to messages;
- indicate the number 112 as the recipient (the text may be any);
- send a message;
- wait for an alert indicating the impossibility of SMS delivery;
- open the message and press the call key;
- wait for the transition to another application and enter the previously specified request * # * # 4636 # * # *;
- then in the menu that opens, go to settings and reset the parameters to the base level;
- the final step will be confirmation of actions.
Samsung Turning Off The Frp Password
- turn off the device and remove the SIM card;
- turn it back on;
- select the appropriate language and skip the item mentioning SIM cards;
- instead of entering email, hold @;
- wait for the keyboard settings to appear;
- open a list of active applications;
- go to the desired menu and roll back the device to the factory level.
The proposed method is suitable for all models, including dli tl20, lld l31, fig lx1 and nem l51.
The latter option does not require account verification, since it assumes that the user:
- connect to Wi-Fi;
- during network verification, press the back button and select an alternative network;
- will enter any characters instead of the login in order to wait for the help of the system (the inscription “show prompts”);
- after which it remains to go to the settings and delete unnecessary accounts.
This completes the procedure, and the owner will only need to confirm the correctness of the actions taken.
|Авто||Видео-блоги||ДТП, аварии||Для маленьких||Еда, напитки|
|Животные||Закон и право||Знаменитости||Игры||Искусство|
|Комедии||Красота, мода||Кулинария, рецепты||Люди||Мото|
|Спорт||Стиль жизни||ТВ передачи||Танцы||Технологии|
Also we show the steps to enable. Steps to turn on voice assistance. Steps to turn on talkback.
Видео How to turn off voice assistance talkback on Samsung Galaxy GRAND Prime канала Kclaudio-Leadership