Dengan menggunakan Easy Samsung FRP Tool v2.7 gratis ini Anda dapat melakukan Bypass FRP pada Ponsel Samsung dengan metode manual seperti mengirim SMS, Talkback atau via Browsing dengan Chrome. Ada beberapa tipe ponsel Samsung Android yang tidak dapat kita Bypass dengan Tool Easy Samsung FRP v2.7 ini. Samsung updated android 9 for model Galaxy S9 plus SM-G965F with Samsung Experience ONE UI. It have been block the method use SMS Push open app Youtube. Now, I will guide you other way to bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S9 plus. METHOD 1: Use combination file.
Users of Android-based devices may encounter problems during the activation of their Google account. If a user can’t pass authorization, they have probably encountered the so-called Factory Reset Protection function. To activate the device and continue using it, you must reset FRP. How to accomplish this without damaging your smartphone?
What is FRP Used For
The abbreviation stands for Factory Reset Protection. This feature first appeared in Android 5.1.
As most people know, the developers of the operating system are trying to protect the smartphones of their users. To this extent, FRP doesn’t allow a person that stole a mobile device to activate it for further use. That is, when trying to reactivate the device, the attacker will see a message on screen stating that the smartphone only supports the owner's Google account.
Of course, Factory Reset Protection is a useful feature. However, problems with activating a new account can also occur with a person that bought a used smartphone. In this situation, there is no theft involved. Still, the buyer doesn’t have the option to activate their account.
How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Unfortunately, the problem with activating a new Google account occurs quite often when the smartphone is purchased used. There are 2 ways to resolve the issue:
- the official way;
- the unofficial way;
These names are rather arbitrary. Still, they adequately explain what operations the user will have to perform. In the first case, the user must contact the previous owner of the smartphone to reset their Google account. In the second option, FRP bypass occurs by its own means without using the data of the previously established account.
The Official Way
This method is used under the assumption that the current owner of the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra smartphone has the means to contact its previous owner. To officially reset FRP, you will need the previous Google account data: the linked email address and password.
- In the Greetings window or phone settings enter the details of the previous account.
- Log in on the PC in the same way.
- On the computer, unlink the smartphone among the listed devices.
- On the phone, go to the Google account settings and delete the account.
- In the developer settings, enable the Unlock OEM option.
If everything is done correctly, FRP will be reset and the corresponding device will be unlocked. After rebooting the smartphone, you can enter your Google account data.
The Unofficial Way
There are several ways to bypass the Google Account on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra without having email and password information.
The 1st Option:
- Insert a SIM card into the phone, turn it on.
- Skip the starting menu for device activation.
- Call the smartphone.
- Accept the call and save the new contact.
- In the dialer, enter the following command: *#*#4636#*#*.
- Press the Back button in the opened menu to go to phone settings.
- Go to Recovery and Reset, then Backup and Restore.
- Disable data backup and perform a factory reset.
The 2nd Option:
- Turn on the phone with the installed SIM card.
- Connect to Wi-Fi at the primary boot-up.
- Enter some letters and highlight the text.
- Select the Share option to send this text via SMS.
- Put 112 as the receiving number.
- A notification will appear that the message has not been delivered after you attempt to send the text. This is just what we need.
- Open the texting menu with the 112 number and press the Call button.
- Delete 112 and enter the following command: *#*#4636#*#*.
- Similarly to the previous method, go to the Recovery and Reset menu, reset your smartphone back to factory settings and restart.
Whichever reset method the user chooses, it will be possible to enter the details of a new Google account after restarting the device. The FRP function should be disabled.
What to Do if Nothing of the Above Worked
All people buying smartphones used are advised to ask the previous owner for documentation. This will help you bypass FRP without having to tamper with your mobile device.
If it’s not possible to find the data of the old account to disable it, you visit the store where the device was first purchased. The info is indicated on the receipt or warranty certificate. If you visit the store, you will need to take all the documents that come with the smartphone. The telecom store employee will help you with Factory Reset Protection. If the previous owner sold the phone without its packaging, your only option is to use the unofficial reset methods.Share this page with your friends:
Samsung Frp Bypass SmsHow to flash Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to root Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hard reset for Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to reboot Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
What to do if Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra won't turn on
What to do if Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra doesn't charge
What to do if Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra doesn't connect to PC via USB
How to take a screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to update Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to call recording on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to connect Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra to TV
How to clear the cache on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to backup Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to disable ads on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to clear storage on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to increase font on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to share internet on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to transfer data to Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to unlock bootloader on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to recover photos on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to record the screen on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to find blacklist in Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to set up fingerprint on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to block number on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to enable auto-rotate on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to set up or turn off an alarm on Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
How to Reset FRP lock on Another Phones
Released by Google, FRP (Factory Reset Protection) is a new way of data security in Android smartphones. The FRP security feature is present in almost all Android phones like Samsung, HTC, Google (Pixel and Nexus), Sony, Huawei, and others. By activating the lock on any unauthorized access, FRP prevents others from trying to factory reset your phone without your permission. In this way, it will help you keep your data safe and untouched in case your phone is lost or stolen.
Since FRP uses Google account or Android device (say Samsung) account verification to unlock the device, so if the phone owner forgets the password or account user name then he/she becomes incapable to access the device because of FRP. In short, once you lose access to your Android, you will never be able to unlock the activation lock of the device without bypassing the FRP or putting the correct password. Because of this reason, many Android users are looking for tools or ways to remove Google FRP lock on Android phones.
However, from 5.0 Lollipop to 8.0 Oreo, the Android system was developed with many specifications and advancements in the FRP tool. This has made the Android FRP bypass more complex than before. But here you will get all the possible methods and FRP lock removal software which you can use to bypass the strong security of FRP system in Android devices.
In this article, you will get to know the methods about how to remove Google FRP lock on any Android phones, especially Samsung devices. Read the complete article to acquire complete knowledge for bypassing the activation lock of all versions of Android smartphones.
Before we are going to show you how to bypass Android FRP, here are the answers to some questions related to FRP bypass tool that you might be concerned about.
Q1: Whether the FRP bypass tool is safe or not?
Yes, it is 100% free, secure and safe, and you can free download any FRP bypass app introduced in this tutorial.
Q2: Does the FRP bypass software support all Android devices?
Yes, FRP bypass tool supports nearly all Android phones and tablets. But it should be noted that some tools are specially made for specific devices, for example, the tools we are using in the below methods are specifically working for Samsung devices. So you can refer to these top best Android FRP bypass tools for other Android phones, and also here is the LG bypass tool for your reference.
Q3: How does this tool work in removing FRP lock?
It will help you reset your phone and eraser everything on it. Then after you restart your phone, you will no longer have FRP lock problem.
Tip: You can recover deleted data after factory reset on Android with the use of this Jihosoft Android Phone Recovery. It can be used to retrieve lost/deleted files like contacts, text messages, photos, videos, audios and WhatsApp attachments from Android phone directly without backup file.
Method 1. Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices Using OTG
In this first method, we will talk about Samsung FRP bypass. FRP security features are available in newly launched models of Samsung like Galaxy J7, Galaxy Note 10, Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus and so on. These phones are highly available in the market with many users. So, there is a high demand for Samsung FRP bypass tools as many users get stuck on Google verification code if they forget their Google ID or password.
For bypassing the activation lock of Google on Samsung device, you have to reset your phone with FRP bypass tool. Then, you can get access to your phone again once your phone is unlocked. This method requires a PC to be used for bypassing the FRP on the Samsung device. Now to bypass the activation code with USB OTG cable, follow these steps given below.
- Download the Google bypass APK named Samsung frp settings.apk on your device using the link given above.
- Now, locate that APK file and copy it to a USB, and then connect your phone to that USB using an OTG cable.
- Go to your file manager and locate this APK file. After that, click on that file and tap on install.
- Once the installation is over, you will be able to access the Settings menu of the phone.
- Open the Settings and select Backup and Reset> Factory data reset> Reset device/Erase everything. This will delete all your files, system, app data, settings, apps and other data along with the Google account.
- Now, restart the Android device and reboot it to use it for fresh.
Method 2. Bypass the Google Account Verification Without OTG
Like the first method, this method also works for bypassing Samsung FRP lock. Now go through these steps to successfully unlock the Samsung device.
- First of all, download and install Samsung SideSync APK on your PC.
- Now, launch the app on your device and connect your Android phone with PC via USB cable.
- You will see a pop-up on your Android phone displaying platforms to open the file.
- Select “Chrome” and input “https://goo.gl/W3cJQ4” on its URL bar. This will redirect you to a page to download bypass app APK on the Samsung mobile phone. Download it and proceed further.
- Now, open the Samsung Apps of the phone by going back to the previous page. You will be asked to install SideSync on your phone. But, don’t install it.
- Locate and Install ES File Explorer. Open ES File Explorer, select download folder and then tap on bypass app APK to install it.
- Now, go to Settings> Backup and reset> Factory data reset> Reset device. In this way, all the data will be cleared from your device. Hence, you can use your Android phone for fresh without any restriction.
Method 3. Using FRP Hijacker Tool
If you are not capable to unlock your device using the above-mentioned methods then this method will definitely help you. You can use FRP Hijacker tool to bypass Google account verification and unlock the Samsung devices safely. This is a 100% working method which removes the Samsung FRP in ADB mode and hence unlock the device. This tool is only compatible with Samsung devices and lets you unlock any Samsung Galaxy device which includes S7 Edge, S6, S5, S4, Note 5, Note 4, J1, J3 and many others.
Before we proceed further, make sure you have a PC and stable WiFi connectivity, and enable USB debugging of the device. Basically, the complete bypassing process is divided into two parts: Bringing Samsung into ADB mode and Using Hijacker tool to perform the bypass process. Follow these steps to successfully unlock your Samsung device with the help of this Samsung FRP Hijacker tool.
First, you must enable the USB debugging so as to bring the Google locked Samsung device into ADB mode which is necessary for the Hijacker tool to bypass Google FRP. Follow these simple steps to bring your Samsung device into ADB mode.
- Step 1. First of all, open your Samsung device and enable TalkBack.
- Step 2. Allow the prompted access to the device and then head towards your in-built Calculator app.
- Step 3. Open the Calculator app and enter this code: +30012012732+. This special calculator code will help to enable the USB debugging in the device.
- Step 4. Thereafter, input “*#0808#” in the same Calculator app for enabling the USB settings.
After that, you can use the FRP Hijacker tool to unlock your device and use it as before.
- Step 5. From the above link, download the FRP bypass APK for Samsung and install it on your PC.
- Step 6. Now, with the help of a USB cable, connect your Samsung phone to the PC.
- Step 7. A “Scan” option will appear on the screen. Select it and then click on “COMPORT”.
- Step 8. Now, open the “ADB Operation” tab. There you need to select “Remove FRP”. In the same time, click on “Allow USB Debugging” on your Samsung mobile phone. If you will not allow your device for USB debugging then you will find an error in the process of bypassing the FRP.
- Step 9. Now, click on “Remove FRP” again to allow the PC to automatically detect the device.
- Step 10. Select the “Factory Reset” to remove the Google account from the Samsung device.
- Step 11. Now, reboot your device and set it up again.
Method 4. Using Samsung FRP Tool for PC
With the above-mentioned methods, you may need to downgrade the current Android software version of your device. But you can go for this method to avoid a downgrading of the version of your Android phones. Now, follow these steps bypass the FRP settings using Realterm application.
- Insert SIM card into your phone, and connect it to the PC.
- Download and install this FRP lock removal software on your PC.
- Open the Realterm application and locate your device port number from there. For this, right-click on My Computer and then select Manage> Device Manager> Modems> Samsung Mobile USB Modem. Open the Samsung Mobile USB Modem Properties windows by double-clicking on Properties. Open the “Modem” tab present just after “General”. Now, note down the device port number from there.
- Open the Realterm program settings, and then enter the device port number and click on the “Change” option.
- Make a similar change in the Display settings tab.
- Now, open the “Send” tab and enter “at+creg?rn” command. (Your device must have a SIM card inserted to avoid error while running this command).
- Now, enter “atd1234;rn” command on the same screen and select “Send ASCII“.
- Send this command until a dialer screen appears on your mobile phone screen.
Method 5. Using Online FRP Bypass Website
If you want a direct solution to bypass the FRP on your Android device instead of downloading Google FRP bypass APK on your Samsung or other Android devices, then you can do for paid services offered by online websites such as Direct Unlocks. There are many websites which are helpful for non-technical people to unlock the Activation Lock from mobile phones. You can select any of them to unlock your device.
First of all, visit the official site of the service provider. Then select your Android device type and input the details like unlock type and then place the request. You will get software from the website for bypassing the FRP along with customer support. You can easily unlock your device in a very short time. Moreover, you can unlock any Android device here irrespective of the company and version.
You have read about all the working and efficient methods to bypass the Google account verification by resetting the device. These verified solutions and methods will definitely help you to get your device back to be used. You can select any of these FRP lock removal options as per your preference. If you face any problem while accessing the tool/APK file or bypassing the FRP using listed methods, then let us know through the comments.