Re:how to enable VoLTE in Moto G5 2020-12-03, 5:40 AM Hi Rich, Moto G5 Plus already volte supported and on my mobile, I can't see this setting in mobile, please help me to how to activate this volte service in moto g5 plus. The replacement combo lcd with touch for Moto G5 Plus comes with manufacturing defect warranty and the shipping is done in secured packing to make sure you get the product in perfect shape. Easiest part type available for Moto G5 Plus to replace in your handset with least technical knowledge required. High quality product with 100% perfect fit. Use this guide to replace the lithium-ion battery in your Motorola Moto G5 Plus. With daily use, a typical battery will last around 18-24 months before losing significant capacity. If your battery no longer holds a full charge or is causing unexpected shutdowns, you can follow the instructions below to restore your phone to good working order. The Moto G5 Plus has a 12-megapixel camera that by default has auto-focus enabled, which seems to work quickly and accurately. However, there will be times when you want to choose a subject to. Motorola Moto G5 Plus Pdf User Manuals. View online or download Motorola Moto G5 Plus User Manual, Manual.
Screen flickering issues are always tricky because they could be just some minor glitches in the firmware and hardware or they could also be a serious problem with the display panel itself. We have some readers that own the Motorola Moto G5 Plus who reported about the flickering screens on their phones. They didn’t include signification information that could help us determine what the problem really is all about so we have to do some research to know more about the issue.
I reached out to a couple of owners and asked them about significant events leading to the occurrence of the problem and one of them said that the phone seemed to have updated its operating system. In this case, it could have been a firmware update that caused the problem but we really can’t be sure about it. The best thing to do is to troubleshoot the phone and that’s the purpose of this post. If you’re one of the owners of this device and are currently having screen flickering issue, continue reading as this post may help you one way or another.
Before we proceed, if you’re looking for a solution to a problem with your phone, try to browse through our troubleshooting pages to see if we support your device. If your phone is in the list of our supported devices, then go to the troubleshooting page and look for similar problems. Feel free to use our solutions and workarounds. Don’t worry it’s free. But if you still need our help, then fill up our Android issues questionnaire and hit submit to contact us.
Things you should do if your Moto G5+ has a flickering screen
Moto G5 Plus Facetune Case
All you can do about his problem is to rule out the possibility that this problem is not due to a firmware issue. After doing some procedures and if it may seem like it’s a hardware problem, then you should bring it to the shop or back to the store so that a technician can check it up for you. Here’s what you should do…
- Reboot your phone – before doing anything complicated, it’s best that you restart your phone because it could be just a minor glitch in the system or the hardware. Glitches can easily be fixed by a reboot so take time restart your Moto G5 Plus. After the reboot continue observing your phone to know if the screen still flickers and if it still does, move on to the next step.
- Run your phone in safe mode – this will temporarily disable all third-party apps. The purpose of this procedure is for us to know if the problem is caused by a third-party app. If it is, then the screen should not flicker while in safe mode and if that’s the case, find out which app it is and uninstall it. However, if the screen is also flickering while the phone is in safe mode, then it means the problem could be with the firmware and not due to some third-party apps. Move on to the next step.
- Wipe cache partition – by wiping the cache partition you’re ruling out the possibility that the flickering could have been due to some corrupt system caches. After doing this procedure, all system caches will be replaced with new ones and if the problem is caused by these files, then the problem should already be fixed by now.
- Reset your Moto G5+ – if the screen is still flickering after wiping the cache partition, then you have no other choice but to reset your device. However, make sure you make a backup of your important files and data as they will be deleted during the process. If the problem is with the firmware, then a reset should be enough to fix it. If it continues after that, then you have to bring the phone to the shop as it could be a hardware problem.
Refer to the procedures below to know how to wipe the cache partition on your Moto G5 Plus and how to do the Master reset.
How to wipe cache partition
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon at the top-right.
- Tap General >Storage & USB. (If using List view, scroll down to ‘DEVICE’ and tap Storage).
- Wait for menu options to finish calculating.
- Tap Cached data, then tap YES.
- Wait for the cached data to clear; depending on size it will take several seconds to complete.
- When the wipe is complete, the storage screen refreshes and cached data will not be listed. This means your our cached data has been successfully cleared.
How to do the Master Reset
- Back up data on the internal memory.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons.
- When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button.
- ‘Factory data reset’ appears.
- Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
- Press the Power button to confirm.
- Erase all user data and restore default settings’ appears.
- Use the Volume down button to highlight Yes.
- Press the Power button to reset the device.
I hope that this troubleshooting guide have helped you one way or another. If you have other issues you want to share with us, feel free to contact us anytime or leave a comment below.
Connect with us
We are always open to your problems, questions and suggestions, so feel free to contact us by filling up this form. This is a free service we offer and we won’t charge you a penny for it. But please note that we receive hundreds of emails every day and it’s impossible for us to respond to every single one of them. But rest assured we read every message we receive. For those whom we’ve helped, please spread the word by sharing our posts to your friends or by simply liking our Facebook and Google+ page or follow us on Twitter.
Moto G5 Plus Facetune Review
Posts you may also like to check out: