- How To Remove Wrinkles On Facetune
- How To Get Rid Of The Blue Lines On Facetune 2
- How To Smooth Skin On Facetune
To Waysandhow: wrinkles from face. Don't let face wrinkles age you fast, learn now, how to get. If asked, could you guess what the biggest concern in the beauty industry is? Well if you said aging, you are correct. Aging is the one thing that no one wants, but it is an inevitable part of life. How to get rid of wrinkles and fine lines? Smooth frown lines on face, tighten up a wrinkly neck and remove saggy cheeks with 12 ways here.
Even though everybody knows that wrinkles are a normal sign of aging, we’d still prefer if they didn’t exist.
But how do you get rid of wrinkles in the easiest and most effective way possible?
This guide provides the answers…
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Your Face Fast
Use anti-wrinkle creams! Yes, science says that anti-wrinkle topical treatments are your best bet at removing facial wrinkles in a quick manner. Data shows that OTC (over the counter) topical creams can reduce coarse wrinkles around the eyes by 50% and fine wrinkles around the mouth by more than 50%, in just a matter of minutes!
The same research points out that the anti-wrinkle effects of topical creams become even more pronounced as time passes by. Improvements at the three-month mark were as follows:
- 50% reduction in coarse wrinkles around the eyes (as opposed to ~30% for initial application).
- Almost 40% reduction in fine wrinkles in the skin surrounding the eyes (20% for initial application).
- Over 30% less coarse wrinkles around the mouth (against less than 20% for minutes after the first application).
- Close to 55% decrease in fine wrinkles close to the mouth (versus slightly more than 20% for initial use).
And when it comes to anti-wrinkle creams, it should be noted that they are not classified as drugs, hence their OTC status – they can be acquired without a prescription. Most of them consist of epidermal growth factors (proteins that increase cellular growth and regeneration), and antioxidants peptides (amino acid compounds) that boost collagen production.
What Anti-Wrinkle Ingredients Work Best?
Some of the most popular and effective ingredients that you can find in anti-wrinkle topical creams are:
- Retinol (or Vitamin A1) – This powerful antioxidant is the base of many topical creams. Retinol has been proven to improve appearance by decreasing the visible fine wrinkles that appear with age and apparently it can also help with ulcers.
- Coenzyme Q10 – This is a coenzyme that’s naturally synthesized in our bodies. It provides incredible oxidative protection that’s been shown to impact both aging and photoaging (chronic sun exposure). Its antioxidant properties also mean that it can prevent oxidative damage to your DNA.
- Peptides – These are molecules made of amino acids. Studies suggest that applying Collagen-like peptides on the skin can greatly decrease the overall surface of the wrinkles.
- Vitamin C – A water-soluble vitamin known for its antioxidant capabilities, Vitamin C can also effectively stimulate collagen synthesis. Scientific evidence shows that topical use of Vit. C could be used as a potent skin rejuvenation therapy that battles the signs of aging.
How To Remove Wrinkles On Facetune
Apart from topical treatments, other methods for fighting wrinkles exist, including popular medical options such as Botox, Sculptra, Juvederm and Radiesse.
How to get rid of wrinkles faster than topical methods? There’s an innovative wrinkle reduction system called Pelleve that offers unparalleled results and the great thing about it is that it can be combined with any of the popular anti-wrinkle procedures mentioned above to boost results!
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Around Your Mouth
Wrinkles close to the mouth are known as smokers’ lines (a.k.a. lipstick lines), and they can form naturally over time as the skin starts losing its elasticity due to a decline in collagen production. The reason for that decline could range from normal aging processes to excessive UV exposure.
Here’s how to deal with them.
- Aloe Vera Gel – This plant is jam-packed with Vitamin E (potent antioxidant) and it’s also a great moisturizer. How to use it:
- Apply some Aloe Vera gel directly to the wrinkles
- Let it absorb for 30 minutes
- Rinse with water
- Pineapple Juice – Thanks to its bromelain (a protein-digesting enzyme complex) content, pineapples help to reduce wrinkles around the mouth. Here’s how to use it:
- Apply some pineapple juice to the wrinkled area
- Leave it for 20 minutes
- Rinse with water
- Coconut Oil – This oil penetrates the skin deeply and it acts as a highly effective moisturizer. How to apply it:
- Gently rub the oil around your mouth
- Let it absorb for around 20 minutes
- Wash off with water
- Vitamin E Oil – Vitamin E is a very potent antioxidant that can be used to fight wrinkles around the mouth. Here’s how to use it:
- Apply one teaspoon (or extract 2 or 3 capsules of Vit. E) to the skin
- Massage for several seconds
- Let it stay for approximately 20 minutes
- Rinse with water
- Fillers – Dermal fillers are injected directly into the skin, reducing wrinkles and giving a smoother look. Some of the most popular fillers are Restylane, Juvederm, HylaForm and Pevelle. Most of them can be used for wrinkles around the mouth, but it’s better to consult a board-certified surgeon if you’re interested in dermal fillers.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing – This is a laser treatment that deals with wrinkles and skin irregularities. Laser skin resurfacing can be used to great effect for getting rid of deep wrinkles around the mouth, but it’s advised to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon first.
- Retinoid treatments – Retinoids are vitamers of Vitamin A skin creams. These chemical compounds have found their way into many topical creams. Retinoids have been proven to reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture and help with hyperpigmentation. It should be noted that Retinoid products require a prescription.
- Retinol-based products – Retinol (or simply Vitamin A) is very effective at dealing with fine wrinkles, while also providing adequate protection against the formation of ulcers. Note that Retinol products are OTC (over the counter) and you don’t need a prescription for them.
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles Under Eyes
Wrinkles close to your eyes can form as part of the normal aging process (although sun exposure accelerates that) and because the skin in that area is particularly thin, wrinkles may appear even sooner.
How do you get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and crows feet?
- Cucumber Puree – Putting cucumber puree on the skin around your eyes can deal with existing wrinkles and fending off the formation of new ones. Here’s how it works:
- Take one-fourth of a cucumber and blend it
- Apply the blended cucumber to the skin beneath your eyes
- Leave it for around 15 mins.
- Rinse with water
- Egg White Mask – Eggs are loaded with valuable proteins and collagen, which can improve your skin’s elasticity, while also tightening it and reducing visible wrinkles. How to apply the mask:
- Take two egg whites
- Whisk them together for 15-20 seconds
- Rub the egg whites on the skin under your eyes
- Let it absorb for 15 mins.
- Rinse with warm water
- Pat with a towel
- Avocados – They are full of two great antioxidants – Vit. C and Vit. E and on top of that, avocados have monounsaturated fatty acids that can help by moisturizing and hydrating the skin. Here’s what to do:
- Cut 2 small pieces of avocado
- Press into the skin under your eyes and hold for 15 mins.
- Remove the slices and rinse with water
- Fillers – Restylane and Belotero (injectable dermal fillers) are generally used for smoothing the area under the eyes. Both are based on hyaluronic acid and both of them require a prescription.
- Laser Treatment – Laser treatments can help by eliminating fine lines and wrinkles. Fraxel and CO2 are two lasers that specifically target the area under the eyes.
- Retinol Creams – Retinol (Vitamin A) can be found in many topical creams and it can be used to decrease the puffiness and dark circles under the eyes.
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On The Forehead
Forehead wrinkles or frown lines can be caused by UV exposure and of course – aging. How do you get rid of wrinkles like these?
- Almond Oil – Naturally loaded with Vitamin A (a potent antioxidant), Almond oil can help to rejuvenate your skin by moisturizing and hydrating it. How to apply it:
- Use a few drops of this oil on the forehead skin
- Gently massage the skin for several minutes
- Let it absorb into the skin (no need to wash it)
- Jojoba Oil – It has plenty of Vitamin E and B vitamins, Jojoba oil can adequately moisturize the skin, therefore helping with wrinkles. Here’s how to use it:
- Apply several drops of Jojoba oil to the forehead skin
- Massage for around 1-2 mins.
- Let it absorb for ~20 mins.
- Wash off with water
- Castor Oil – This oil is extracted from the exotic Castor beans (native to Africa and India) and apart from its vitamin and mineral content (including Vit. E and Omega 6 fatty acids), castor oil is a humectant: a substance that retains water – a moisturizer. How to apply it:
- Before bed, apply 1 or 2 drops of the oil on the forehead area
- Use a tapping motion to help it absorb into the skin
- Don’t rinse it, just leave it on during the night
- Fillers – Dermal fillers such as Juvederm and Restylane are adequate choices when it comes to getting rid of forehead wrinkles. These dermal fillers are made of Hyaluronic acid – a potent skin hydrant.
- Laser treatments – Fractional laser treatments can be used for eliminating wrinkles on the forehead and CO2 is a viable option, although you should consult a certified plastic surgeon first.
- Retinol – Retinol-based products might help to minimize fine lines on the forehead.
How To Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Hands
Our hands are constantly exposed to various external conditions (such as sun exposure) that can have a negative impact on the condition of the skin. Aging only makes it worse and logically wrinkles start to appear on your hands, so how do you get rid of wrinkles in such a well-used area?
- Lemon With Milk – Lemons contain a plethora of vitamins including Vit. C, E, A and B6. Milk, on the other hand, helps to maintain liquid in the skin as it’s a decent moisturizer. Here’s how it works:
- Take half a lemon and mix it with two teaspoons of milk
- Apply the mixture to your hands
- Let it stay for around 15 mins.
- Rinse with warm water
- Soaking Hands In Tomatoes – They are packed with lycopene (a red carotenoid pigment) that can protect your skin from the sun, while also having antioxidant properties that can deal with wrinkles. How to do it:
- Get a tomato juice and pour it into a bowl
- Soak your hands in the juice for 15-20 mins.
- Wash off
- Bananas – Every banana contains lots of valuable vitamins and minerals (like Zinc and Magnesium), including potent antioxidants such as Vit. E and Vit. A. How do you get rid of wrinkles using bananas?
- Get half a banana
- Mash it to paste
- Apply the banana pulp to your hands and massage them for several mins.
- Wait for it to dry completely
- Wash off with water
- Fillers – Volumizing fillers such as Radiesse can be used to great effect when it comes to eliminating the wrinkles and fine lines on hands, especially if the skin is very thin.
- Fat Transfer – Also known as fat grafting or fat injection, this method means that unwanted fat (such as belly fat) is taken from your body and transferred to another area (your hands) that needs to be smoother and with more volume.
- Topical Creams – Creams that contain chemical compounds such as retinoids, hydroquinones and glycolic acids can help with hyperpigmentation, melasma and freckles, and they can be applied to the skin on your hands.
- Intense Pulsed Light – IPL or photofacial treatments are a viable option if you’re looking to remove any age spots on your hands. This method utilizes a high-intensity light that targets dark spots.
- Chemical Peel – This technique uses an acid solution that gets rid of the damaged outer layers of your skin. Some of the tiny wrinkles and even hyperpigmentation will be eliminated with the skin that gets peeled off.
But How Do You Get Rid Of Wrinkles On Your Face, All At Once?
That’s what a full facelift is for!
A facelift can add volume and firmness, while also getting rid of wrinkles, creases and folds.
We take pride in offering the latest and most cutting-edge methods (both surgical and non-surgical) for eliminating wrinkles, so that you can enjoy a more youthful appearance. The question of how do you get rid of wrinkles will be a thing of the past.
If you’d like to know more, simply call us at 888-744-1828 and our friendly team of professionals will help you to get the results that you’re looking for.
The most unwelcome cosmetic change associated with aging is the development of wrinkles. Since the…
Let’s be honest. No one likes wrinkles! Not even on our clothes, let alone on our skin. In a world obsessed about physical looks and appearance, many would like to learn how to get rid of wrinkles on hands and feet naturally. One day we will all wake
How to Get Rid of Wrinkles on Hands and Feet Naturally
up and voila! There they are! Skin wrinkles are the natural signs of time dreaded by many.
The interest in wrinkles on hands and feet is not surprising because these are some of the most exposed areas of the body. Thus, wrinkles on hands and feet can easily make us lose our confidence, and feel older.
Fighting wrinkles can be a difficult, long-drawn battle. But, with the insights shared in this article, it is a battle you can win. There will come a time when you won’t care about having a line or two. For now, let’s explore how to get rid of wrinkles on hands and feet.
How to get rid of wrinkles on hands and feet naturally
- Causes of wrinkled hands and feet
- How to remove wrinkles from hands and legs
- How to remove wrinkles from feet
- How to get rid of wrinkled fingers from water
- Best natural hand wrinkle creams
Digesting these insights and implementing some of the tips and tricks could help you have more confidence in exposing your hands and feet in public. You’ll also look and feel younger. You could also slow down the appearance of skin wrinkles on hands and feet.
Causes of wrinkled hands and feet
To get rid of wrinkles on hands and feet, an understanding of the cause is critical. Contrary to popular knowledge, ageing is only one among many other causes of wrinkled hands and feet. Sometimes skin wrinkles can be a sign of other health problems. Thus, it is important to notice them right away. Some of these issues include excessive stress. Skin wrinkles can also be a sign of more serious problems, including heart diseases. Should you find more wrinkles than you would expect at your age, you should see your doctor.
1. The sun (UV rays)
Excessive exposure to ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun is the major cause of wrinkled hands and feet. It is also the major cause of facial skin wrinkles too. The older we get, the more exposure these areas get to the sun. This makes them prone to wrinkling. How?
Well, the connective tissues of the skin, known as collagen and elastin, are responsible for maintaining the integrity and texture of the skin. The UV rays cause skin wrinkles by breaking down these connective tissues.
Too much exposure to the sun can also cause even more serious conditions, including skin cancer.
Smoking is commonly known to cause lung cancer. What is less common knowledge, however, is the contribution of smoking in facilitating the development of skin wrinkles.
The nicotine in cigarette blood vessels to narrow. The narrowing of the vessels causes low blood flow to the skin. Thus, the flow of nutrients and oxygen to the skin is reduced. This could affect the maintenance of the connective tissues, thereby speeding up the formation of wrinkles. This especially affects the hands and feet because the body’s extremities generally receive less blood supply than other parts of the bode.
Naturally, stopping smoking is an obvious tip on how to get rid of wrinkles on hands and feet.
Environmental pollution could speed up skin wrinkles, including on the hands and feet. Sadly, to meet the needs of big cities, the environment bears a huge brunt. From smog to emissions from vehicles and all kinds of waste, you name it. Pollution could affect and hurt the skin of city residents. There is very little research in this area, but early results are pointing a finger at pollution.
As they say, it is in the blood. Genetics or biological inheritance is another contributor to the development of skin wrinkles. If parents experience skin wrinkle at a younger age, chances are that their children are also likely to have wrinkles earlier than usual. This commonly affects the exposed parts of the body, including the hands and feet.
However, even genetics is not a hopeless situation. The genetic predisposition to developing skin wrinkles is often modified by lifestyle. Thus, if you use the tips outlined here, you can significantly slow down the appearance of skin wrinkles.
There are other causes of wrinkled hands and feet. However, the above causes are the most common.
How to remove wrinkles from hands and legs
There are many ways to remove wrinkles from hands and legs. Below are some of the most useful tips for getting rid of this problem.
1. Moisturizing to combat wrinkles
A great way to remove wrinkles on hands and legs is to deeply moisturize them. Skin moisturization is most effective after opening the skin’s pores. This can be achieved by taking a long warm bath or shower. For best results, use this technique before going to bed.
2. Brown sugar scrub to reduce wrinkles from hands and legs
Another effective method of removing wrinkles from hands and legs involves the use of brown sugar. This technique is less commonly practised, but it could the one that works for you.
To use this technique, simply add brown sugar and olive oil to hands and legs, and gently scrub off old skin. Be careful not to do this excessively to avoid damaging the skin. If used in the morning, this single method can keep the skin on hands and legs softer and wrinkle-free all day long.
3. Fluid intake in reducing the appearance of wrinkles
This may seem too obvious, which is exactly why many miss it. Like most body parts and organs, the skin has high water content. Dehydration makes wrinkles appear even worse. Keeping the body hydrated gives the skin its plumpness, hiding a skin line or two. You should drink 6-8 glasses a day. Eating juicy fruits and vegetables can also help to keep the skin hydrated. This also has the added advantages of vitamin C intake, which helps the skin to heal from minor and major injuries.
4. Moisturizing oils
This is especially useful for use on the legs. Rubbing some moisturizing oils, such as shea butter or olive oil, on the legs before bed helps to keep the legs moisturized and with fewer wrinkles. This is very effective and works fast.
How To Get Rid Of The Blue Lines On Facetune 2
For more on skin moisturization, check out our extensive article on natural skin moisturizers.
This concludes this section on how to remove wrinkles from hands and legs. Now, let’s look at how to remove wrinkles from feet. This will cover all of the most exposed areas of the skin, except the face, which will be discussed in another post.
How to remove wrinkles from feet
The feet can get wrinkles as easily as you can on the hands and legs. The good news, however, is that wrinkles on the feet are some of easiest to remove. So, here are some tips on how to remove wrinkles from feet.
1. Baking soda scrub
Baking soda is a great ingredient in natural skin care. It can fit into fine, course sections of skin to remove dead skin cells. This gives the skin a more juvenile look, making wrinkles appear less obvious.
To use baking soda to remove wrinkles from feet, many people have reported scrubbing the feet with it daily. Then, they scrub with a foot brush before washing off the baking soda.
Again, be careful not to use a hard brush that could injure the skin. Avoid scraping the skin’s outermost protective layer – this could expose the skin to opportunistic infections.
Check out our other articles to learn more about how to use baking soda in natural skin bleaching and in removing skin tags naturally.
2. Olive oil with salt
This is another potent recipe for getting rid of wrinkles from feet. Simply mix 3 parts olive oil and a small pinch of salt. Avoid adding too much salt to avoid dehydrating the skin. The mixture is then applied on the feet. Next, wrap the feet in a towel for about an hour.
Repeating this regularly at night for two to three weeks could potentially diminish feet wrinkles.
Who says that removing wrinkles from feet must be boring? Yes, you can pamper yourself while getting rid of some skin lines. If you go for a monthly pedicure it can really cut down on the wrinkles you get on your feet. How? Good question.
The process of pedicure requires that the feet be rubbed. This helps to get rid of dead skin cells and increase blood flow to the feet. The pedicurist also moisturizes the skin, further helping to make already existing wrinkles a lot less obvious.
This is one of the most effective ways to remove wrinkles from your feet.
Feet are often the most neglected areas of our body, but if you give them a bit of attention daily, it is one of the easiest places on the body to avoid or get rid of wrinkles.
How to get rid of wrinkled fingers from water
Do you remember how your fingers look when you have done dishes, been swimming or in a bath for too long? They look shrunken and wrinkly, right? This is because the keratin in the skin fingers absorb the water and swell. They then look heavy. Wrinkled fingers from too much exposure to water could also make the skin more prone to injury.
So, how do you remove wrinkles from fingers after a long immersion in water? First, of course, this goes away naturally after a couple of hours. However, there are techniques to help you speed up the process.
Here are some steps to help you get of wrinkled fingers from water faster.
1. Leave the water
This is obvious but needs to be said. Whatever you do, if your fingers are still immersed in water, it is not going to work.
2. Dry the hands
Use any clean material, such as towel, to dry the hands. This will remove excess water from the hand and fingers and stop further exposure. Use an air dryer with caution to avoid dehydrating the hands and worsening the problem.
3. Use ointments
Gently apply healing ointment like Aquaphor to the hands. Massage the ointment between the fingers as well. This gentle massage will encourage more blood flow into the fingers, making the wrinkles disappear faster.
Wrinkled hands and fingers from prolonged immersion in water is only natural. Again, it shouldn’t be a problem. It certainly does not constitute a health problem per se. However, if you need to learn how to get rid of wrinkled fingers from water faster, the above tips should help.
Best natural hand wrinkle creams
No discussion on how to get rid of wrinkles on hands and feet will be complete without mentioning the role of creams. There are many natural hand wrinkle creams on the market today. Many are made from natural ingredients. We have reviewed many of them and the jury is out. The best natural hand wrinkle creams are Origins, Aveda, Suzanne Organics and Ahava.
The four products below are some of the most sought-after wrinkle creams. They are both effective and made from natural ingredients. Let’s look at each one in detail and see why it is one of the best natural creams for combating hand wrinkles.
This is a perfect antioxidant moisturizer made from white tea, an excellent moisturizer. The white tea content is claimed to treat wrinkles before they even become obvious to the eyes. It uses white birch and Edelweiss to strengthen the connective tissue discussed above. Thus, Origins can help to get rid of wrinkles on the hands and feet caused by the sun’s UV rays and pollution.
That’s not all. Origins also contains SPF40 which protects against damage from the UV rays. It has silver tip white tea to help the skin regain its youthful appearance. For excellent results, apply Origins lotion regularly at night and in the morning. This is highly recommended.
The price of Origins often changes due to its high demand. You can check out its current price on Amazon.
How To Smooth Skin On Facetune
Aveda Hand Relief Moisturizing Cream uses andiroba oil and other plant-based “hydrators” as it’s active
CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
ingredients. The cream can make hands softer and smoother to remove age spots and the effects of the sun. With 99% natural content, it is as natural as it can get. It should be used daily for maximum effect.
You can check out Aveda’s current price on Amazon here.
Suzanne Organics Younger Hands hand cream is an organic wrinkle fighting hand cream. It is made with extracts from garden cress (Lepidium sativum), which is an edible herb. It fights dark spots and creates an even skin tone, for wrinkle-free skin.
There are many things going well for this product. It is organic certified and gluten-free. It even smells like orange sorbet. This is a really fun product that can help you get rid of wrinkles on hands and feet, and pretty much any other part of the body.
Unfortunately, Suzanne Organics is often unavailable on most online stores. But, you may be lucky to get it on Amazon on this link.
Ahava Time to Energize Mineral Hand Cream is a vegan hand cream approved by PETA. It works amazingly well both for men and women. It moisturizes for up to 24 hours. Most hand lotions have to be put back on every two to three hours. Thus, Ahava lasts much longer than any other natural hand wrinkle creams out there in the market.
The witch hazel active ingredients in the cream also restore suppleness to the skin. Check out its current price on Amazon.
Not every wrinkle cream is all natural. In fact, a lot of them are not, but there are a lot of good ones on the market that fight against wrinkles and are made from natural ingredients. The organic beauty market is booming right now, so there are many options for different skin types. New products are released to the market frequently – keep your eyes open for new releases.
There you go. In this article, we have covered a lot of material on how to get rid of wrinkles on hands and feet naturally. In particular, we have discussed: causes of wrinkled hands and feet; how to remove wrinkles from hands and legs, and; how to remove wrinkles from feet. We have also covered how to get rid of wrinkled fingers from water. The best natural hand wrinkle creams are Origins, Aveda, Suzanne Organics and Ahava.
Wrinkles are natural signs of ageing. The UV rays are the major cause of skin wrinkles on hands, feet and face.
The best way to reduce wrinkles on hands and feet is to reduce exposure to the main causes of wrinkles. Also, remember to drink plenty of fluids and moisturize regularly. Use homemade anti-wrinkle recipes or get any of the recommended natural hand wrinkle creams in the market.
Finally, if you notice the rapid appearance of wrinkles inappropriate to your age, consult your doctor.