Facetune2 is an easy to use retouching photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad when it comes to enhancing your digital look. Get that stunning picture every time you take a selfie! The next generation upgrade of the award-winning Facetune photo editor app provides a new collection of the retouching filters and image correction. Facetune Video is the first video editing app designed specifically for retouching selfie videos. All your fave Facetune features are now available for video: smooth skin, whiten teeth, shape and contour facial features, add makeup and more. Creating an amazing selfie video is.
Ever wondered how beauty gurus and celebrities always seem to look flawless in their photos? Aside from the perfect makeup they have on, they also get a little help from one of the best photo editing apps out there. Improve the quality of your selfies with Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam and you too can look just as flawless as James Charles!
Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam has all the photo editing tools you need for free! You can enhance, retouch, remove, and even add some nifty photo effects to your picture. With all of the necessary tools free to use, you can effortlessly create beautiful selfies!
- 2 Edit Your Photo
- 4 Explore Facetune2
Edit Your Photo
Turn your ordinary selfie into a photo worthy of being on a magazine cover! Start off by launching the app and selecting your photo from the library.
- You may also use the app’s camera for an automatic facetuned selfie!
- Pinch the screen to zoom in and out.
Retouch your photo to look your best! Under the Retouch tab, you can whiten your teeth, smoothen your features, intensify the details, make your face glow, conceal eyebags, mattify the skin, add vibrancy, and change the photo colors to black and white.
- Select the tool you want to use and swipe over the area you want to retouch.
- Use the Eraser tool to remove an effect.
- Use the Undo and Redo buttons to revert and re-do an action.
- Hit the Help icon for a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the tools under this tab.
Want to tweak your features just a little bit? Then go to Facetab to edit your smile, jaw, and face width.
- Use the slider to adjust the selected feature.
- Want to fine-tune your other features? Get access to the other tools and more by subscribing to the app!
Manually modify your face in the Reshapetab! Use the “Reshape”and “Refine”tools and drag your finger on the part of your face you want to adjust.
- Tap the “Resize”tool and pinch the area to shrink it.
- Use “Restore”to restore the area.
Make your photo look even better by choosing a filter in the Filterstab. You can choose from the following: Fringe, Oasis, NoFilter, and Gossip.
- Use the Erasertool to remove the filter on an area.
- To place the filter in a specific area, use the Applytool.
Think your photo looks a little bit too dull? Then add some color with the Painttab! Using the Skin, Tone,and Paint tools, you can look like you have makeup on!
- Swipe to select a color from the palette.
Facetune Video For Pc
- Tap on “Picker”to sample a color from the photo.
- Learn how to add makeup with this tool by checking out the tutorials in the Helpicon.
Remember those cool photos where different colored lights reflected on the person’s face? You can now do the same effect with your photos! Select the Neontab and choose from the following lighting tools: Left, Center, Right, and Random.
- Use the Color Slider to change the colors of the lighting.
- Press your finger on the area you want the effect to focus on.
- To adjust the angle of the lighting, drag your finger on the screen to move the marker.
Trim down your photo to its perfect size in the Croptab. In here, you can also flip, rotate, and change photo angles. No need to worry about your selfies being too zoomed out!
- You may select the following aspect ratiosunder “Fixed Ratio”:Free, 1:1, 3:4, 2:3, 9:16, 4:3, 3:2, and 16:9.
Improve the way your photo looks by editing it in the Adjusttab. From the brightness of the photo to the granularity of the image, you can control all of these with just a few taps!
- You may select an adjustment tool from the following: Brightness, Contrast, Color, Sharpen, and Grain.
9. Light FX
Want to take your photo to a whole other level? Add in some light effects and see just how much they improve your picture!
- Drag and pinch the circle to adjust the light effect.
- Use “Flip”to flip the effect.
Want the attention all on your face? Use the Vignettetab to make the photo all about you!
- You may edit the effect with the following settings: Softness, Brightness, Corners, and Blur.
- Drag the oblong to adjust the effect.
Sometimes a background can take away all of the attention from the subject, so blur it out in the Defocustab! All you have to do is swipe your finger around the subject of your photo to blur out the background.
- You may also adjust the light of the blurred background.
- Hit the Checkmarkwhen you’re done.
- You may compare the changes you’ve made with the original photo.
- You have edited your photo!
Save and Share Your Photo
Now that you’ve edited your photo, it’s time to save and share it online! Get started by following the steps below:
1. Tap the Export button.
2. Tap “Save to Camera Roll”.
- You may also send your photo as a message to others.
- You have saved your photo!
3. Tap “More” and select “Facebook”.
- You may also post your photo on other SNS!
4. Add a caption and then tap “Next”.
5. Choose your audience and then hit “Share”.
- You have posted your photo on Facebook!
The app has a simple interface and it’s easy to navigate. On the app’s homepage, you’ll get to see some of its main functions.
The Menulets you change the app’s settings, from the quality of your photos to upgrading your app to premium. And if you might have missed out on the overview of the app, you can take a Quick Tour on this page. You may also invite your friends through here!
No need for you to take a picture and then edit it afterward when you can do both at the same time! With the app’s camera feature, you can look flawless with just a snap!
Have an old selfie you want to use for a profile picture? Then upload photos from your gallery and edit them on the app. Have all your selfies look perfect for the Internet!
Enhance Your Photos Like A Pro!
It’s ok for your selfies to not turn out the way you want them to. All you have to do is edit them through Facetune2- Selfie Editor & Cam, and you’ll have gorgeous photos in no time! From changing the shape of your face to adding makeup, you can turn your selfies from drab to fab!
Have you ever taken a bad selfie? You must have, admit it. And if you usually delete these unflattering pictures from your phone, then you’ve probably never tried Facetune app. This mobile application is perfect for fixing both major and minor problems of your less-than-stellar photo. With it, you can smooth your skin, remove blemishes, and even sculpt your facial features in pursuit of a perfect Instagram shot. Such rich functionality coupled with ease of use is probably the reason the current version of Facetune2 app has been downloaded more than 100 million times!
Don’t you wish there was a similar portrait editor for PC? Well, the good news is that there is one. And even better news is that it - unlike Facetune2 - is free! Meet PhotoDiva, AI-powered software that can beautify your pictures in a click! This free portrait editor offers its users a plethora of automatic tools for easy and enjoyable portrait retouching. If you are a fan of old-school manual enhancements, PhotoDiva won’t disappoint you either. Want to take a closer look at this Facetune for desktop? Then read on!
Why You Should Try This Program Like Facetune for PC
If you think that thorough photo retouching is tedious and time-consuming, PhotoDiva is here to disprove it. This free software relies on a content-aware AI that makes portrait editing a one-click thing. Using its many presets, you can smooth your skin, get rid of wrinkles and blemishes, whiten your teeth, add a little tan in mere seconds. And if you want to fine-tune your edited shot, there are tons of smart instruments to help you.
See what you can do with this Facetune for Windows:
- Erase blemishes without a trace
- Get rid of nasty face shine
- Whiten the teeth with a slider drag
- Tweak facial features: lips, eyes, etc
- Apply makeup: lipstick, blusher, etc.
- Add dimensions to a flat-looking face
- Remove the red-eye effect in a click
It took us only a few clicks to turn this pic into a glam headshot
Want to turn any ruined portrait into a heart-stopper? Then try PhotoDiva today!
All you have to do is to click the button above, install the software to your PC, then run it. PhotoDiva works well on all Windows versions (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP).
Find Out More About This Facetune Alternative for PC
Unlike some programs similar to Facetune, PhotoDiva goes far beyond mere portrait editing. This software is packed with various artistic features that can give your portrait a dramatic and creative flair. Using PhotoDiva, you will be able to change the picture backdrop, apply over a hundred of creative filters (vintage, lighting, and tone effects), blur the background to shift the viewer’s attention, or add a stylish vignette effect. Besides, if your portrait needs some color, tone, or sharpness enhancement, PhotoDiva has all the essential tools for it. Watch this video to see PhotoDiva in action!
It doesn’t take much time or money to look great in your pictures. All you need is PhotoDiva, an easy but powerful Facetune analogue for PC.