Facetune is a popular editing app to use for giving a makeover to your pics on PC. The app really makes your pictures stand out and provides it a professional touch. It comes packed with multiple filters and editing tools to choose from. This makes editing especially simple and at the same time convenient.
Facetune Video isn't free. You can pay $8 a month, $36 for a year or $70 for unlimited lifetime use. Keep in mind that Facetune and other face-altering apps have been called out for contributing. The next generation upgrade of the award-winning Facetune photo editor app provides a new collection of the retouching filters and image correction features. Try the Facetune2 app for natural-looking results, and make powerful edits with ease by using super-advanced technology.
The app transforms any photo taken on mobile drastically. Created by Lightricks Ltd, the app is available for free on Play Store and Apple App Store.
And having Facetune on PC is only going to make editing even easier. Unfortunately, the app is not ready for computers yet. Luckily, there is a simple way to get the app on Windows and Mac devices.
The next generation upgrade of the award-winning Facetune photo editor app provides a new collection of retouching filters and amazing image correction features. Get ready to win new followers and get more likes with your photos! 🔥🔥🧚♀️Upgrade your social game with Facetune2’s top-of-the-art selfie enhancer now! Facetune is an app that allows you to smooth, edit, tweak details, reshape, patch, adjust tones, fix redeye, defocus, add frames, add filters, and so so, so much more to any of the photos that you've taken on your iPhone! It acts a little bit like Photoshop, but is way less complicated, so if you want to edit on the go, this is going to be the.
Download Facetune for Windows
- Most of the android users must have come across the app given its popularity. The
app can be downloaded from Play Store on your Windows devices as well. But you
will need an emulator first.
- An emulator is a simple piece of software. It replicates the interface of one
device onto another. Which means, you can replicate the interface of your
smartphone onto your computer. This lets you download apps like Facetune
on Windows PCs without a hitch.
- There are multiple emulators available on the internet right now. For the ease
of demonstration, we have picked Bluestacks. It is a free, fast and reliable
software. Visit the official website of Bluestacks, to get it.
- Following the download, install Bluestacks on your device. Accept the terms
and conditions and follow the installation process. Before launching the app, it
will seek your permission to restart your device. This is a regular request and
- Bluestacks will be ready for use after your device has been rebooted. Search
for Facetune and download the app.
- Check the downloads folder and install the app. Once installed, you will be
good to go.
Download Facetune for PC(Mac)
Getting the app for Mac users is simple as well. All you will be needing is an iOS
emulator installed on your device.
- As we have discussed earlier, an emulator replicates the interface of
one device onto another. With an iOS emulator you can use apps for
iPhone and iPad on your Mac.
- One of the most reliable emulators for any Mac device is iPadian. It is a
free app that is perfect for apps and games. The emulator resembles
the interface of your iPhone and is therefore easy to use.
- After downloading and installing iPadian, launch it and visit the App
Store. Keep in mind, you will have to log in the first time you visit there.
- Punch in your Apple Id and password and App Store will be ready for
you. Search for Facetune, and download the app on your PC.
- Go ahead and install the app on your device. Once done, the editing
app will be ready for use.
Features of Facetune for PC
- Every picture could go with a bit of editing. The app is an excellent tool for editing
and adding glamour to your pictures.
- It has a simple interface and can be used effortlessly. This makes using its
multiple features easier than ever.
- The app comes with several different editing tools. The app can be used to
broaden your smile or whiten your teeth. You can smoothen your screen or
remove imperfections from your face or skin. The app can temporarily gloss
- Change the colour or shape of your eyes. Paint your hair to your choice, turn
it gray or blonde. Cover up patches or change the style of it. Enlarge specific
sections of the photos or add fun shapes and styles.
- Get a helping hand to edit your jawline or nose. Add a bit of blush or eye
shadow and some extra lashes to your eyes. Give volume to your lips or
improve the lighting of the picture.
- Add filters and change the focus of the photos. Highlight the best defined
parts of the picture, rotate, mirror your image or add attractive frames.
- There is also the option to create your own filters. Edit and customize the filter
that best suits you. If not satisfied with the edit, scrap it or redo it. Share the
results with friends.
Is Facetune Private
Fotogenic is perfect for individuals obsessed with getting the perfect picture. The app
offers lots of free features to change the quality of any photo radically. Change the
shape of your face, make it leaner or highlight your features. Beautify your pics,
clone or add tattoos. Change the colour of your screen, hair or eyes and add filters
before sharing the pics with your friends.
The Pixlr app is there to help improve the original photo. With an easy interface, fix
the blemishes effortlessly. Smoothen your skin, remove dark circles or just apply
simple repair works. Remove those annoying red eyes or make your smile that much
Is Facetune App Safe
brighter with the app. Get tanned in your photos without ever having to step out or
remove those bothersome acne. The app is there to mend all wrongs.
The Selfix app is best suited when used for selfies. Does not matter whether your
picture is out of focus or that lightning is not correct. Selfix can fix them all. Enjoy
pictures where you can remove pimples with a click or add details to your eyes.
Change its shape, size or colour. The app edits brow, imparts filters and smoothens
skin. It is a sure fix for everything.
If you looking to edit your photos on your mobile then you are in the right place only. To edit your photos using your android mobile Facetune app is the best choice for you. Facetune allows users to use a collection of tools to edit their photos such as teeth whitening, remove blemishes, acne & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour, and add makeup. Users can choose from a variety of filters, lighting, textures, contrast, and frame options.
Facetune2 was launched in November 2016,. Editing tools include realistic facial editing (changing facial expressions, for instance) and the ability to re-light a subject after the photo has been taken. It also has the ability to change the background of the photo, live selfie editing, more makeup options, and also add glitter.Users can share the images created with this app on a variety of social networking services.
Facetune Editing features
Facetune App Privacy Issues
The app was released in 2013, and was unique on the marketplace.
- Retouching: users can smooth their skin to make it appear airbrushed, whiten their teeth, reshape their face, sharpen the images around the eyes, and take in their waist.
- Artistic: adjust the backgrounds and add filters. These take in Kawaii, Hero, Grace B&W filters, and island life-tinged and color-saturated Lani.
Released in 2016, Facetune2 contains a live editing feature. Tools for Facetune 2 users fall into the following categories, with most tools offering sliders for modification of the intensity of the portrait editing feature or one tap fix, which was not available in the original Facetune:
Facetune App Privacy Update
- Retouching: tools include the ability to smooth skin, swipe over blemishes and wrinkles, fix redeye, whiten teeth, add a pleasing glow, conceal dark circles, matte shiny skin, and refine facial features in terms of both size and proportion. Several tools focus on the eyes – with detail, color, and reflection modification options.
- Artistic: tools include adjusting, blending, and replacing photo backgrounds behind the subject, and adding from a menu of dramatic to subtle mood filters. Special effects include the chromatic Prism and other effects via the LightFX tool, Glitter, and Paint to add makeup, contouring, or adding Neon lighting. One can also change the background of the picture.
- Photography: a darkroom feature includes classic photography adjustment tools like Structure and Saturation. Users can also remove shadows or glare and Relight to mimic pro-style studio lighting
Additional editing features include the ability to live preview adjustable effects before the picture is taken. This enables users to experiment with photo modifications like the shape and size of their eyes or the shade of their teeth in a real-time preview.